Address: Cuskinny Court,
Cobh, Co. Cork,
Phone: +353(0)21 2428868
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm
How to get to Cuskinny Court
The easiest way to plan your journeyis to use an online route planner (Google Map Link). Click the Get Directions button on the top left and type in the area of where you are travelling from and ‘Cuskinny Court’ as your destination. We are located on Great Island, in Cuskinny Court, Cobh.
If you are traveling from the Jack Lynch Tunnel: If you are traveling from the Jack Lynch Tunnel:
• Take the N25 to Midleton.
• Go straight on the motorway and take the second exit Fota / Carrigtwohill
• Take the last exit on the first roundabout – road to Fota
• Take first exit on next roundabout – Fota / Cobh • Follow the road and pass Fota on your right
• Go over the bridge and take the left turn • Follow the road and when you reach the top of a hill veer to your left
• Follow the road until you pass red benches at the first major cross roads
• Take the Left for Cuskinny / Marloag for 2 kms
• Follow the road until you reach a T Junction. Take left for Ballymore / Marlogue
• Go over a small humped back bridge and take the major entrance on the left after 150 metres
• Follow the driveway to the Car Park
VIA Cross River Ferry (Glenbrook - Carrigaloe)
Take the Glenbrook / Carrigaloe Cross River Ferries.Take the Glenbrook/ Carrigaloe Cross River Ferries.
• Exit the Ferry taking the right turn and take the first left after this.
• Follow this road under the railway bridge and veer left (not up the hill!) • Go straight all the way, going through a major cross roads – Signs to Marloag
• Keep going straight, passing Cuskinny Bird Sanctuary and go all the way until you come to a T Junction
• Take the left to Ballymore / Marloag • Go over a small humped back bridge and take the major entrance on the left
• Follow the driveway into the Car Park
• Take the Cork to Cobh Train which is a 20 minute journey from Cork’s Kent Station. Cuskinny is 3.9 Km and takes just 7 minutes by taxi or a 30-40 minute walk. You can call a local taxi company for mini buses or a call.
• Cove Cabs 021 4812299
• Cabs Harbour 021 4814444
• Island Taxi’s 021 4811111
• A Cabs 021 4814000 – Special rates available
• Taxi & Minibus (for 14 people) Services – 086 8621783 0r 087 2363824