Scout and Guide Camping
Cuskinny Court a family owned private woodland estate on the outskirts of the historic and beautiful town of Cobh on Great Island, County Cork, Ireland. Based on Cork Harbour, we are conveniently located within a 25 minutes of Cork Airport, Cork City and 5 minutes from Cobh Train Station. Cuskinny Court’s natural hideaway boasts excellent facilities for Scout and Guide camps.
- Sheltered and secure camping areas for up to 200
- Access to indoor self-catering kitchen*
- Indoor Refridgerators
- Large common room*
- Communal toilets and showers
- Wheel chair accessible toilets and shower
- Covered outdoor BBQ area
- 2 Campfire circles
- Car parking / Coach parking
- Land and sea based activity programmes
- Wifi (on request – many groups prefer to have a break from screens)
- Tuck shop (by request)
*Additional fees applie for use of indoor areas
The 15 acre site hosts mature woodlands to explore and is situated adjacent to Cuskinny Bay. Here groups can swim, fish, beach-comb or go birdwatching in the famous Cuskinny Marsh Bird Sanctuary. We also can offer full programme of land and water based activities for your group.