Primary School Tour Adventure Days 2021
WE MISSED YOU!!!
We are hopeful that we will be able to open for School Tours for 2021! We have put together a cohesive plan to open safely from May 1st 2021. Whilst the situation right now is still uncertain, we are planning to open safely within government safety guidelines and with a clear set of safety protocols in place. Our team have completed the Failte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter in line with the Irish Government guidelines for hospitality and leisure venues. These guidelines are assisting us in setting up an environment that is safe for you and our staff. We ask all groups visiting our premises to work with us in ensuring we all stay safe.
Our School Tour Covid-19 Plan:
We will limit our School Tour Adventure days to 2 School Bubbles per day. Each School Bubble will not interact with the other bubble at any time.
Facilities for each School Bubble:
- Staggered arrival & departure times
- Designated drop off / pick up area for parents / buses. This will be confirmed with the teacher booking each tour in relation to your own school requirements.
- Designated assembly / lunch area
- Designated toilets
- Designated Teachers area / Toilets
- Dedicated instructors for your school. We will assign a team of instructors to your school for the day. They will not interact with the other school attending on that day.
- Colour Coded Activity Areas: Each School will be assigned a School colour on arrival e.g. Pink or Blue. The school assigned as Pink will use the Pink Archery area, whilst the school assigned as Blue will use the Blue Archery area. This system aims to reduce surface contact areas between bubbles. Each bubble will form groups of up to 15 including the instructor. Each group will then be divided into two sub-pods to mirror classroom pods systems.
- Removal of Changing Rooms: To avoid participants requiring changing rooms we have removed the “Mucky” elements of our activities.
School Tour Timetable Please find a sample timetable. Please note due to our new system of staggered arrival and departure times we will confirm your timetable with you on booking. Each groups will be rotated through the activities you select. We work with your own needs as a group and develop customised itineraries to suit your requirements. Should you have requirements around finishing earlier etc, we can discuss this with you on booking.
9.45am Arrive & Briefing
10.00am Activity 1
10.50am Activity 2
11.35am Small Break
11.50am Activity 3
1.05pm Activity 4
Please see the packages we have to offer. Special packages can be developed to meet your particular needs. NB: Packages are based on minimum group size of 13 per group. If your group is smaller than this a minimum charge will apply, please contact us for small group rate.