1. A 50% deposit is required in order to secure your booking and your required date & activity. A booking is only confirmed once booking deposit and booking form has been received. A provisional booking can be made by phone or via email but is not treated as a confirmed booking until deposit has been received. The remaining 50% of the fee will need to be paid 2 weeks in advance of your School Tour date.
2. For camping and residential bookings your final payment is due on the day of arrival. For bookings including activities payment will be required for activities 2 weeks prior to arrival. If the balance is not received 2 weeks in advance we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. Any booking made within this time frame must be paid in full at time of booking.
3. At time of final payment for activities your group numbers must be confirmed. Please note we require a minimum of 10 people per group. Should your group numbers decrease after your deposit payment you will still need to pay for 10 people. This is the minimum number we require. We understand that the number in your group may change after your booking has been made. In this case the balance due can be altered to reflect the change in numbers when you are making your final payment.
4.We require one teacher/leader present at all times with each group of 15 for Day Trips and one teacher/leader per15 for camping or residential stays. Managers and staff will assist but are not solely responsible for supervision of any members of the group. Teachers / Leaders must agree to supervise and be present with the group at all times during their stay. All group leaders / teachers must agree to be responsible & accountable for group member’s behaviour and actions. Any group misbehaving will jeopardize the entire group’s stay and activities. We reserve the right to cancel a group’s activities / accommodation should a member of the group pose a danger to other members of the group or Staff.
5. Normal house rules apply. Group Leaders / Teachers are responsible for making all members of the group aware of these house rules. Group Leaders / Teachers are responsible for any damage caused by and the behaviour of all group members.
6. While every effort is made to monitor social media sites we accept no responsibility for any media posted by students/leaders of activities etc. during their stay with us
7. While every reasonable effort to ensure the safety of all participants will be taken by TGMS Productions Ltd. T/A Cuskinny Court Group Activity Centre and its employees it is accepted by all Parents / Guardians that all outdoor sports carry an unavoidable element of risk. As the organiser I can confirm that all my group’s participants accept this condition. For minors it is understood that Parent / Guardians’ consent for each participant to partake in any or all of the following activities:
Archery / Orienteering / Survival & Adventure skills as outlined in our brochure / Team Tasks / Hill Walking / Survival Training / BushCraft / Field Studies / Team Challenge Zone/ Cuskinny Forest Team Challenge Course or Obstacle Course/Low Ropes – Squirrel Trail Course / Climbing Wall / Zipline / Drumming Circle / Campcraft / Camping / Nature Studies / Tree Trails / Hiking / Coastal Tour / 5 Habitats Trail / Spike Island Tour has been granted in advance / Smugglers Quest / Squirrel Trail / Educational programmes etc. / Kayaking and Raft Building.
Please note unauthorised and unsupervised use of any of the activities or areas that relate to activities is strictly prohibited and TGMS Productions cannot take any responsibility for injuries personal or to the persons property incurred therein. Groups / persons will be held responsible for any damage to the property or equipment of TGMS Productions Ltd.
8. CARS: Cars are parked at owner’s risk.
9. INDOOR ACCOMMODATION: On departure, building should be inspected by a member of staff. Building should be left clean and all used bed linen stripped and left on top of beds. Groups / persons will be held responsible for any damage to the property or facilities of TGMS Productions Ltd.
10. DOGS: Campers or visitors are not allowed to bring dogs / animals onto the campsite. Guide dogs accepted.
11. SECURITY: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY. LEADERS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT THEIR VALUABLES ARE SECURE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GROUP IS OFF SITE
12. ALCOHOL: It is not permitted to consume alcohol at any time on site.
13. Courses and activities run regardless of weather conditions unless otherwise decided by TGMS Productions Ltd.
Parents / Guardians please note you agree to the following Terms and Conditions on behalf of your child;
- I shall at all times conform to the Safety and Covid 19 Public Health Visitor/Participation Guidelines communicated to me. I will respect the instructor’s requests and abide by their decisions at all times.
- Where required of me, I will wear helmets / harnesses/ the appropriate protective wear relative to each activity at all times while in the game zones. Removal of any of the protective equipment in each activity will result in removal from the activity.
- Cuskinny Court Group Activity Centre / TGMS Productions uses vetted and trained instructors. All our activities are strictly supervised. In the unlikely event that a participant is being unsafe to themselves or others or causing disruption to the group or staff, the management reserves the right to remove any participant without refund.
- I agree that all equipment provided to me will be returned undamaged. Damaged equipment due to misuse or missing equipment may incur a charge levied to the participant/ legal guardian.
- I understand the nature of the activities that I am about to take part in and the risk of serious injury associated with not taking part according to the rules and guidelines as explained to me prior to my participation. I confirm that I am in good health and in a position to take part and I will follow the safety guidelines strictly as explained to me in the briefing or displayed on signage nearby.
- I understand that I am responsible for my own actions and involvement and undertake to strictly follow the guidelines and requests made of me / my child by Cuskinny Court Group Activity Centre / TGMS Productions in order to avoid any injury, loss or damage which might be sustained whilst participating in activities.
- For marketing purposes we occasionally take pictures of groups or record videos of activities. Please tick the following box if you do not consent to point 7.
- Should I fall ill after my visit or show any of the symptoms of a potential Covid 19 case, I will notify the centre by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for contact tracing purposes.
- The event will go ahead in all weather conditions and refunds will not be offered for no shows /sick children on the day. I will ensure my child is adequately prepared for all weather scenarios (e.g., cold, wet or hot).
- I will provide my child with drinking water, sun cream and a packed lunch on the day. Note exposed limbs (arms and legs) are not permitted for Cuskinny Forest Team Challenge Course / Obstacle Course or Archery activities if these activities are offered (please check). I will ensure arms and legs are covered for these activities.
1. The fee can be fully refunded no later than 14 days before the course starts.
2. TGMS Productions Ltd. has the right to cancel a booking or course at any time. In the event of a cancellation for unforeseen circumstances, a new date can easily be arranged.