Welcome to Cork Harbour!
As a busy heritage and activity based town Cobh has a wide range of activities. We have put a list of the wide variety of attractions and services available to you…all within a 5 mile radius of our location. If you want to plan a special excursion, just give us a bell and we can arrange the day for you!
- The Titanic Experience
- Cobh Heritage Centre – The Queenstown Story
- Titanic Trail – walking tour
- Cobh Museum
- Sirius Arts Centre
- Old Lusitania Cemetary
- Barryscourt Castle
- A Tour of Cobh Cathedral – Visit the Crypt where 3 Bishops and 3 Priests were interred in 1892. Stand on the site of the entrance to the old Bridewell Prison, in the knowledge that the Cells of the prison still remain beneath your feet.
- Visit the Titanic Garden in Cobh
- Visit Cobh Past Times and have an old time photograph taken
- Cobh Road Train
- Cork Harbour Boat Hire
- Sail Cork
- Cobh Coral Leisure Centre Pool & Gym
- The Great Island Walk
- Marlogue woods
- Fota Wildlife Park
- Fota House & Arboretum
- Pitch & Putt
- Movie Junction Drive in Cinema
- Mahon Point & Midleton Cinemas*
Cruise Liners in Cobh
Cruise liners call into Cobh regularly and are an amazing sight – the town comes alive when the Liners visit with market stalls on the street and promenade and live music on the bandstand. You can see a timetable of Cruise ships in Cobh on the Port of Cork website
- Cobh has 3 large supermarkets; Lidl, Aldi and Supervalu all located just 5 mins drive from Cuskinny Court. Supervalu provide a free delivery service. There are in-store bakeries in both Supervalu and Lidl.
- Local Craft Butchers are also in the main town but available in each supermarket. Fresh Fish is sold on Thursday and Friday in the town centre.
- Cobh Farmers Market has an exciting selection of stalls offering an excellent choice of fresh foods and local produce, along with international flavours and beautiful crafts. The market is held every Friday from 10am-2pm along the promenade in Cobh town.
- At Cuskinny full self-catering, crockery and fridge facilities are available for your use at a daily rate. The campsite fridge is available to all groups as part of their camp fee.
- Shower facilities for campers and day visitors are available on request.
Contact us to plan your visit, Call +353(21) 2428868
or email firstname.lastname@example.org