1. A 50% deposit is required in order to secure your booking and your required date & activity. A booking is only confirmed once booking deposit and booking form has been received. A provisional booking can be made by phone or via email but is not treated as a confirmed booking until deposit has been received. The remaining 50% of the fee will need to be paid 2 weeks in advance of your School Tour date.
2. For camping and residential bookings your final payment is due on the day of arrival. For bookings including activities payment will be required for activities 2 weeks prior to arrival. If the balance is not received 2 weeks in advance we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. Any booking made within this time frame must be paid in full at time of booking.
3. At time of final payment for activities your group numbers must be confirmed. Please note we require a minimum of 10 people per group. Should your group numbers decrease after your deposit payment you will still need to pay for 10 people. This is the minimum number we require. We understand that the number in your group may change after your booking has been made. In this case the balance due can be altered to reflect the change in numbers when you are making your final payment.
4.We require one teacher/leader per 20 for Day Trips and one teacher/leader per15 for camping or residential stays. Managers and staff will assist but are not solely responsible for supervision of any members of the group. Teachers / Leaders must agree to supervise and be present with the group at all times during their stay. All group leaders / teachers must agree to be responsible & accountable for group member’s behaviour and actions. Any group misbehaving will jeopardize the entire group’s stay and activities. We reserve the right to cancel a group’s activities / accommodation should a member of the group pose a danger to other members of the group or Staff.
5. Normal house rules apply. Group Leaders / Teachers are responsible for making all members of the group aware of these house rules. Group Leaders / Teachers are responsible for any damage caused by and the behaviour of all group members.
6. While every effort is made to monitor social media sites we accept no responsibility for any media posted by students/leaders of activities etc. during their stay with us
7. While every reasonable effort to ensure the safety of all participants will be taken by TGMS Productions Ltd. T/A Cuskinny Court Group Activity Centre and its employees it is accepted by all Parents / Guardians that all outdoor sports carry an unavoidable element of risk. As the organiser I can confirm that all my group’s participants accept this condition. For minors it is understood that Parent / Guardians’ consent for each participant to partake in any or all of the following activities:
Archery / Orienteering / Survival & Adventure skills as outlined in our brochure / Team Tasks / Hill Walking / Survival Training / Field Studies / Team Challenge/ Obstacle Course /Low Ropes Course / Tree Climbing / Campcraft / Camping / Nature Studies / Tree Trails / Hiking / Coastal Tour / 5 Habitats Trail / Spike Island Tour has been granted in advance / Smugglers Quest / Squirrel Trail / Educational programmes etc. / Kayaking and Raft Building.
Please note unauthorised and unsupervised use of any of the activities or areas that relate to activities is strictly prohibited and TGMS Productions cannot take any responsibility for injuries personal or to the persons property incurred therein. Groups / persons will be held responsible for any damage to the property or equipment of TGMS Productions Ltd.
8. CARS: Cars are parked at owner’s risk.
9. INDOOR ACCOMMODATION: On departure, building should be inspected by a member of staff. Building should be left clean and all used bed linen stripped and left on top of beds. Groups / persons will be held responsible for any damage to the property or facilities of TGMS Productions Ltd.
10. DOGS: Campers or visitors are not allowed to bring dogs / animals onto the campsite. Guide dogs accepted.
11. SECURITY: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY. LEADERS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT THEIR VALUABLES ARE SECURE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GROUP IS OFF SITE
12. ALCOHOL: It is not permitted to consume alcohol at any time on site.
13. Courses and activities run regardless of weather conditions unless otherwise decided by TGMS Productions Ltd.
1. The fee can be fully refunded no later than 14 days before the course starts.
2. TGMS Productions Ltd. has the right to cancel a booking or course at any time. In the event of a cancellation for unforeseen circumstances, a new date can easily be arranged.